Wands are unique weapon type. They provide buffs to other players in the party, but not the user themselves as well as have the versatility to cast spells as it were. Each Wand has different buffs with different levels of the buff. One of the more useful abilities of the Wand is to create a shield that blocks ranged attacks from hitting the user. The Mastery of Wands allows them to cast amazing abilities, but that will be detailed later. An interesting ability that some Wands have is to transfer health from the user to other party members. The ability to heal can sometimes be sought after as a great tool for any party. The Wand also suffers from having only the ability to dodge not block.
Each staff has three built-in spells, which varies greatly between staffs. Most often this includes two buffs and an offensive spell.
- Hearten: Increases the attack of their allies.
- Enemy Defense: Increases the defense of the caster's allies.
- Health Recovery: Increases the Health Recovery speed of all party members, affecting how quickly the red portion of the HP bar refills.
Third Slot Spells: Cast with E by default. Varies depending on the staff.
- Fire Ball: Shoots a fireball forward, dealing minor Fire damage. Mid Range.
- Thunderfall: Generates a small AoE around the caster, dealing minor Thunder damage. Low Range.
- Icicle: Shoots an icicle forward, dealing minor Ice Damage. Mid Range.
- Fountain: Water sprays from the ground in front of the caster, dealing minor Water damage. Low Range.
- Attribute RES: Increases the Resistance of all party members.
- Advanced Life Share: Sacrifice the user's own HP to restore group member's HP. Doesn't heal other staff users.
- Purification: Removes bad status effects from group members.
- Black Hole: Use dark powers to generate an energy ball and attack.
Primary Article:Wand Mastery